PRE-TEENS CHAT ROOM AND BULLETIN BOARD RULES
1. The Internet is wonderful, because it is open and anyone can visit this web site. Overweight kids from all over the world can visit and can help each other. But because anyone can visit this site, bad people can also visit it. Be careful on the bulletin boards and especially in the chat rooms. Be careful whom you chat with.
2. Please do not give out your last name, home address, or your telephone number either in the chat rooms or on the bulletin boards. We do not recommend giving out your email address. If do you give out your email address, be very careful with anyone who replies to your email address. They may not be who they say they are. And please read Shannon's story.
3. Swearing, cussing, sexual or vulgar language, or verbal abuse in the chat rooms or on the bulletin boards is not allowed. Use of offensive language in those areas, will cause your access to be blocked.
4. Some people abuse the Internet and may be mean or say things that are not true. Take the best and leave the rest.
5. What you post on our bulletin boards, as well as what you say in the chat rooms, may be used in medical conference presentations, as well as in books and journal publications. None of your personal information will be revealed.
6. Blubberbusters.com does not endorse any content or recommendations posted either on the bulletin boards or in the chat rooms. Use such content at your own risk. Blubberbusters.com reserves the right to remove any material from the bulletin boards or chat rooms that is deemed not appropriate for this site. No advertisements will be allowed.
We hope that our site is
helpful to you.